Santali Wikipedia finally went live at https://sat.wikipedia.org. Many congratulations all Santali Wikipedians whose effort brought Santali Wikipedia from the Incubator. Some of us at O Foundation were involved (in our capacity as Wikimedians and professionally in previous jobs, all beyond O Foundation) in the past particularly with building the input tools, font, and organizing outreach, and it is a very emotional moment for us to celebrate. So, we thought of celebrating this success with a small list (but growing) list of resources that would be useful for the Santali readers online, and hopefully will help them contribute to Santali Wikipedia.
- GBoard by Google
- Indic Keyboard Swalekh Flip
- Multiling O Keyboard + emoji
- Santali keyboard (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
- Santali notepad
- Santali calendar 2018
- Khobor Kagoj, online version of the Santali newspaper with same name
- Ol chiki input tool to type in Santali (developed by Jnanaranjan Sahu, Nasim Ali and Subhashish Panigrahi, commissioned by Centre for Internet Society’s Access to Knowledge program)
- Ol chiki font (designed by Pooja Saxena, commissioned by Centre for Internet Society’s Access to Knowledge program)
This is a work in progress and we will keep adding more resources over time. If you know about some useful resources, please let us know here, and we will be happy to add them.