“Who Owns The Content” made it to the “13th Native Spirit Indigenous Film Festival – North Americas” with a screening in London on October 12, 2019, hosted by Native Spirit Festival with collaboration with SOAS World Language Institute.
|Official Selection at Lift-Off First-Time Filmmaker Sessions 2020
- Narration: Eddie Avila, Director, Rising Voices (recorded during Global Voices Summit 2017, Colombo, Sri Lanka)
- Director and producer: Subhashish Panigrahi
- Music: Mayan trumpet played by street artist, Recorded by Subhashish Panigrahi. CC-BY-SA 4.0 Sound effects from Freesound.org Harmonica.wav. kristinhamby CC0 1.0 crowd ext cheer encore spanish.flac. kyles. CC0 1.0 cassette open.mp3. gggtrew. CC0 1.0 Hip-hop_beat_1_95.wav.-zin-. CC-BY 3.0 drum, voices spanish.wav. macpator. CC0 1.0
- Stills: Veethika Mishra & Subhashish Panigrahi from Museo de Culturas de Populares, Mexico City CC-BY-SA 4.0
- Additional video: Audio Tape Rolling – Green Screen Animation. Nissim Farin. Footage Island. CC-BY 3.0
- Produced by O Foundation. 2019. CC-BY-SA 4.0 International